115 Condell Park Road, WiltonSold September 29, 2015
- Property ID: 61473750
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Property type: ACREAGE
- Land size: 11.26ha (27.82 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Car Spaces: 2
- Listing type: SOLD
Stunning Country Acreage Living in Proposed Growth Area!!
Sitting on a beautiful 27.8 acres (approx) the double story country home features;
- 5 bedrooms
- Master bedroom features walk in robe & en-suite
- 2 bathrooms - upstairs & downstairs
- Main bathroom features a bath, separate vanity basin & separate toilet
- 3 separate living areas;
- formal dining
- lounge room
- extra lounge area with fire place with its very own bar
- outdoor gazebo overlooking the back paddocks
- double lock up garage
- situated directly opposite the prestige Bingara Gorge Estate
- has been approved for possible future commercial development
- this property is in a high position & mostly cleared
We also have the neighboring acreage for sale (95 Condell Park Road).
The land size combined of both lots is approx 63.58 acres!
Fore more information or to arrange a private inspection contact Natasha today!
The team at Di Mez Real Estate were a pleasure to work with. They knew exactly what we were looking for and they found us the perfect home with an “Off-market” sale. Great communication, honest with high attention to detail. We had been on their database for a short time and although they have an extensive database, Dianne was constantly in contact with me and had a wealth of knowledge on Appin and it’s surrounds. Would definitely recommend their services!
- Mrs. Hanson
"From the first, when we asked for an market appraisal on our property from Di Mez until the time the contracts were exchanged we found Di to be knowledgeable, professional, and approachable. She was always willing and available to assist us with any inquiries and concerns we had. Her knowledge and experience of the industry is deep and because of this knowledge her ideas and recommendations were of a great assistance to us. We would have no concerns in highly recommending Di to anyone requiring an estate agent"
- Ray and Sherelyn Overson
Thank you to Di and Billie for selling our house within the first week on the market and helping make our move stress free. Your patience has been appreciated. Kind regards Hayley & Greg