12 Neal Place, AppinUNDER CONTRACT $680,000 - $710,000
- Property ID: 61786400
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 1000 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: FOR SALE
Feels Like Home
Di Mez Real Estate are proud to present 12 Neal Place, Appin.
This beautifully presented home is perfectly situated in a peaceful and sort-after cul-de-sac which features a children's playground and park at the end of the street.
The home is made of generous proportions with large bedrooms, multiple living and entertaining areas on a massive, and private flat backyard- perfect for a family or someone who is looking for that extra bit of space.
- 4 Bedrooms all with built-ins
- Main bedroom is over-sized with a walk-in-robe, en-suite and air-conditioner
- Main bathroom has corner tub with separate shower
- 2 living areas plus a large dining area off the kitchen with a combustion fireplace
- Lovely kitchen with plenty of storage
- Internal Laundry with access to the garage
- Solar Panels
- Double garage with internal access
- Large Driveway, suitable for a boat or trailer
- Side Access (approx 2.5m width)
- Large undercover entertaining area
- Massive, private and secure level backyard
- Large shed with awning
- 1000m2 block (approx.)
- 20m frontage (approx.)
For more information or to arrange a private inspection, contact Di Mez Real Estate on 02 4631 2333.
The team at Di Mez Real Estate were a pleasure to work with. They knew exactly what we were looking for and they found us the perfect home with an “Off-market” sale. Great communication, honest with high attention to detail. We had been on their database for a short time and although they have an extensive database, Dianne was constantly in contact with me and had a wealth of knowledge on Appin and it’s surrounds. Would definitely recommend their services!
- Mrs. Hanson
"From the first, when we asked for an market appraisal on our property from Di Mez until the time the contracts were exchanged we found Di to be knowledgeable, professional, and approachable. She was always willing and available to assist us with any inquiries and concerns we had. Her knowledge and experience of the industry is deep and because of this knowledge her ideas and recommendations were of a great assistance to us. We would have no concerns in highly recommending Di to anyone requiring an estate agent"
- Ray and Sherelyn Overson
Thank you to Di and Billie for selling our house within the first week on the market and helping make our move stress free. Your patience has been appreciated. Kind regards Hayley & Greg