15-17 PINNACLE STREET, MIRANDAFOR SALE Expressions of Interest
RAW DEVELOPMENT SITE 15 & 17 Pinnacle Street Miranda
Di Mez Real Estate are proud to offer for Sale via Expression of Interest 15 & 17 Pinnacle Street Miranda. This is a raw development opportunity in the heart of the highly sort-after Sutherland Shire.
Centrally and conveniently located and in a prime position for development, Pinnacle Street has everything you need right at your fingertips.
Total Land Size: 1115m2*
Zoning: R4 High Density Residential
Floor Space Ratio: 2:1*
Gross Floor Area: 2230 meters squared*
Maximum Building Height: 25 meters*
The Key Features:
- Under 1km to the newly renovated Westfields Miranda and Gymea Shopping Village both providing modern restaurants cafés and licensed establishments
- Ample public transport options with Miranda and Gymea train stations approx. 1km away and bus routes within 50 meters*
- Sutherland Hospital and Kareena Private Hospital within a 5-minute drive* or approx. 2km
- Great selections of schools including, Montessori Academy, Port Hacking High School, Gymea TAFE, Miranda Public School and Our Lady Star of the Sea Catholic School with a 2km radius
- Located 25 kilometers* from Sydney’s CBD or 45 minutes* to Central Train Station by train
- Cronulla beach is a 7 minute* train ride from Miranda Train Station
- Royal National Park is approx. 8kms away
Be quick as these are some the last remaining blocks in Pinnacle street available for development.
Contact Michelle from Di Mez Real Estate on 0401 999 471 for more information.
- Property ID: 3470
- Occupancy: VACANT
- Whole or Part Building: WHOLE
- Frontage: 30s
- Available: NOW
- Current Lease End Date: 01-01-2017
- Property type: DEVELOPMENT / LAND
- Listing type: FOR SALE
- Land Size: 1115 Square
- Buiding Area:2230 2230 Square
"From the first, when we asked for an market appraisal on our property from Di Mez until the time the contracts were exchanged we found Di to be knowledgeable, professional, and approachable. She was always willing and available to assist us with any inquiries and concerns we had. Her knowledge and experience of the industry is deep and because of this knowledge her ideas and recommendations were of a great assistance to us. We would have no concerns in highly recommending Di to anyone requiring an estate agent"
- Ray and Sherelyn Overson
Thank you to Di and Billie for selling our house within the first week on the market and helping make our move stress free. Your patience has been appreciated. Kind regards Hayley & Greg
- Sellers- Hayley and Greg
Dianne / Billie - Di Mez Real Estate Your professional and no-nonsense approach was much appreciated. Right from our very first meeting with Billie, the sale process was thoroughly explained. We would like to sincerely thank you Dianne and Billie from Di Mez real estate for the incredible result you achieved for us. From the onset we had confidence we were in the right hands and have no hesitation in recommending yourself and your dedicated team to others who value professionalism, honestly and integrity. Thank you