47 Appin Road, AppinSold August 12, 2016
- Property ID: 61562890
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 1220 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Carport: 1
- Car Spaces: 3
- Listing type: SOLD
SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME ON 1220m2
Sitting on a generous 1220m2 the beautiful double story home provides multiple living spaces inside & out, 5 bedrooms, study (possible 6th bedroom) & ample storage throughout.
There is plenty of space for the boats, bikes & trailers out the back which can be easily accessed by the drive through garage.
Only 20 minutes from the beach & 20 minutes to Campbelltown centre.
Some features include;
- 5 spacious bedrooms with built in robes
- Master bedroom features walk in robe & recently updated en-suite .
- Study upon entrance - POSSIBLE 6TH BEDROOM!
- Main bathroom upstairs - featuring spa bath
- Spacious formal lounge room upon entry
- Rumpus room - already set up for with with your very own pool table!
- Open plan kitchen & generously sized dining area
- Wrap around undercover alfresco
- Double bay garage with drive through access to back yard
- Laundry with ample storage & separate toilet
- Stunning in-ground pool
- Garden shed
- Sitting on a generous 1220m2 allotment
- recent upgrades throughout home
- new timber blinds, new toilets, fresh paint & new vanity in en-suite.
The team at Di Mez Real Estate were a pleasure to work with. They knew exactly what we were looking for and they found us the perfect home with an “Off-market” sale. Great communication, honest with high attention to detail. We had been on their database for a short time and although they have an extensive database, Dianne was constantly in contact with me and had a wealth of knowledge on Appin and it’s surrounds. Would definitely recommend their services!
- Mrs. Hanson
"From the first, when we asked for an market appraisal on our property from Di Mez until the time the contracts were exchanged we found Di to be knowledgeable, professional, and approachable. She was always willing and available to assist us with any inquiries and concerns we had. Her knowledge and experience of the industry is deep and because of this knowledge her ideas and recommendations were of a great assistance to us. We would have no concerns in highly recommending Di to anyone requiring an estate agent"
- Ray and Sherelyn Overson
Thank you to Di and Billie for selling our house within the first week on the market and helping make our move stress free. Your patience has been appreciated. Kind regards Hayley & Greg