5 Kippara Place, BradburySold February 26, 2019
- Property ID: 61769480
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 607 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
OWNERS MUST SELL! ALL OFFERS WELCOMED!
Di Mez Real Estate are proud to present 5 Kippara Place, Bradbury.
This home has been lovingly and thoughtfully renovated throughout so you don't have to lift a finger, you can just move straight in! It's like moving into a brand new home!
The home is perfect for families as it is located in a safe and quiet cul-de-sac. It is in a prime position next to Quirk Reserve which features a children's play-ground and plenty of room to run around and kick a ball.
- 4 Bedrooms with built-ins. All with brand new flooring, freshly painted and down lights
- Italian ceramic tiling throughout
- Modern bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, a deep bath with separate shower
- Stunning kitchen with loads of storage, modern appliances, plenty of bench space and soft close kitchen cupboard doors
- 2nd toilet
- 2 living areas: Sun filled main living area. The 2nd living area is a fully enclosed outdoor entertaining area, perfect for year round entertaining
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Single garage
- Sparkling pool with timber decking
- Large driveway. Perfect for multi vehicle parking
- Low maintenance yard
This beautiful home must be seen to be fully appreciated. With so many new added extras it is a definite must to inspect.
Contact Di Mez Real Estate on 02 4631 2333 for more information today.
The team at Di Mez Real Estate were a pleasure to work with. They knew exactly what we were looking for and they found us the perfect home with an “Off-market” sale. Great communication, honest with high attention to detail. We had been on their database for a short time and although they have an extensive database, Dianne was constantly in contact with me and had a wealth of knowledge on Appin and it’s surrounds. Would definitely recommend their services!
- Mrs. Hanson
"From the first, when we asked for an market appraisal on our property from Di Mez until the time the contracts were exchanged we found Di to be knowledgeable, professional, and approachable. She was always willing and available to assist us with any inquiries and concerns we had. Her knowledge and experience of the industry is deep and because of this knowledge her ideas and recommendations were of a great assistance to us. We would have no concerns in highly recommending Di to anyone requiring an estate agent"
- Ray and Sherelyn Overson
Thank you to Di and Billie for selling our house within the first week on the market and helping make our move stress free. Your patience has been appreciated. Kind regards Hayley & Greg