14 Nepean Towers Avenue, Glen AlpineSold January 13, 2016
- Property ID: 61508350
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: SOLD
ENTERTAINERS DELIGHT - LARGE LANDSCAPED YARD
Situated in the prestige suburb of Glen Alpine with a northerly aspect, sitting on a fully landscaped 881.1sqm. This unique home is set to impress.
Perfect for the entertainer or a family looking for room to grow. Some features include;
- 4 generously sized bedrooms with built in robes
- BONUS - spacious study could be easily transformed into a 5th bedroom with its own private access to downstairs bathroom
- master bedroom with en-suite & large built in robes
- main bathroom features spa bath which overlooks the view
- spacious formal lounge room with fire place & gracious high ceilings
- stunning kitchen with mountain views, chefs cook top, dishwasher & plenty of storage
- open plan dining - complimented with bi-fold doors to large outdoor deck - Perfect for the the entertainer!
- separate outdoor spa / deck area overlooking stunning view of Glen Alpine
- large landscaped back yard - plenty of level yard for the kids to play!
- ducted air-conditioning throughout upper level
- security system
- gas heating & hot water
- small garden shed
- double bay garage
- side access
This is the home you have been searching for!
Park : Werribee Park
8 Mount Sugarloaf Drive, Glen Alpine
Park : Hartford Reserve
49 Nepean Towers Avenue, Glen Alpine
Park : Ashfield Reserve
26 Mount Sugarloaf Drive, Glen Alpine
Park : Inverglowrie Reserve
17 Invergowrie Avenue, Glen Alpine
"From the first, when we asked for an market appraisal on our property from Di Mez until the time the contracts were exchanged we found Di to be knowledgeable, professional, and approachable. She was always willing and available to assist us with any inquiries and concerns we had. Her knowledge and experience of the industry is deep and because of this knowledge her ideas and recommendations were of a great assistance to us. We would have no concerns in highly recommending Di to anyone requiring an estate agent"
- Ray and Sherelyn Overson
Thank you to Di and Billie for selling our house within the first week on the market and helping make our move stress free. Your patience has been appreciated. Kind regards Hayley & Greg
- Sellers- Hayley and Greg
Dianne / Billie - Di Mez Real Estate Your professional and no-nonsense approach was much appreciated. Right from our very first meeting with Billie, the sale process was thoroughly explained. We would like to sincerely thank you Dianne and Billie from Di Mez real estate for the incredible result you achieved for us. From the onset we had confidence we were in the right hands and have no hesitation in recommending yourself and your dedicated team to others who value professionalism, honestly and integrity. Thank you