9 Swordfish Avenue, RabySold
- Property ID: 61743930
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 565 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Carport: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
This lovingly maintained older style home is in pristine condition and is perfect for a first home buyer or investor.
With loads of potential for you to restyle or renovate this home located on a quiet street, in a great neighborhood, this property is definitely a must to inspect.
• Two great sized bedrooms with master featuring a built in robe, air conditioning and ceiling fan.
• Third bedroom whilst smaller, boasts a built in and a fan which will be perfect for your home office or a nursery.
• Sun filled lounge room with gas connection for those chilly nights.
• 3 way bathroom with bathtub and separate shower.
• Immaculate original kitchen and combined dining, with ample storage space.
• Undercover entertaining area drenched in sunlight.
• Side access.
• Low maintenance backyard.
• Separate 1.5 car garage with combined workshop space.
• Additional covered single carport.
Be quick, because this one won't be around for long.
Give us a call today and let us help you into your new home.
The team at Di Mez Real Estate were a pleasure to work with. They knew exactly what we were looking for and they found us the perfect home with an “Off-market” sale. Great communication, honest with high attention to detail. We had been on their database for a short time and although they have an extensive database, Dianne was constantly in contact with me and had a wealth of knowledge on Appin and it’s surrounds. Would definitely recommend their services!
- Mrs. Hanson
"From the first, when we asked for an market appraisal on our property from Di Mez until the time the contracts were exchanged we found Di to be knowledgeable, professional, and approachable. She was always willing and available to assist us with any inquiries and concerns we had. Her knowledge and experience of the industry is deep and because of this knowledge her ideas and recommendations were of a great assistance to us. We would have no concerns in highly recommending Di to anyone requiring an estate agent"
- Ray and Sherelyn Overson
Thank you to Di and Billie for selling our house within the first week on the market and helping make our move stress free. Your patience has been appreciated. Kind regards Hayley & Greg